- 75g/3oz Bacon Rashers, finely chopped
- 2 Onions, finely chopped
- 2 teasp freshly chopped Chives
- 2 teasp freshly chopped Dill
- 2 teasp freshly chopped Parsley
- 1 teasp freshly chopped Tarragon
- 1 teasp freshly chopped Chervil
- 120ml/4fl.oz Soured Cream
- Salt and White Pepper
- 450g/1lb Tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 4 Huss Fillets (Dogfish - Rock salmon)
- 2 tbsp Fresh White Breadcrumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4.
2. Heat a frying pan until very hot then add the bacon and fry until the fat begins to run. Add the onions and sauté until softened.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the soured cream, salt, pepper and herbs.
4. Place half the bacon and onion mixture in the bottom of a shallow ovenproof dish and add a layer of tomatoes.
5. Place the fish fillets on top, add the remaining remaining bacon mixture then arrange the remaining sliced tomatoes over the bacon.
6. Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs evenly and bake for 30 minutes until browned.